WHY DO WE GIVE?
Because we want to! But why do we want to give?
- God has given us so much. “For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.” 2 Corinthians 8:9
- It’s a test…of his goodness. “Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.” – Malachi 3:10
- He has given us something awesome to share. He has told us that we are victorious through the victory of his Son…and we want to use what we have to get that message out to others.
HOW CAN I GIVE?
1. GIVE ONLINE
- Automate the Important – Set up scheduled giving.
- Give to Designated Accounts
- Track Your Giving
2. GIVE IN PERSON
- Do you want to just give a cash offering? You can still put a gift in the offering plate at a worship service.
3. TEXT TO GIVE
- Text the amount you want to give to the phone number 646-832-4848.
- Use the quickcode “gvtrinity” and complete the initial, one-time enrollment.
- Once enrolled you’ll be quickly able to text any amount to give again.
4. MAIL A CHECK
Make checks payable to:
Goodview Trinity Church
820 37 ave
Winona, MN, 55987